A complete range of solutions
Hydropneumatic, in order to complete its range of products and solutions, has designed and developed a full range of accessories suitable to overcome common issues and limits when using standard products not engineered for the specific applications.
The range spans from mechanic to pneumatic, hydraulic and electric accessories namely:
- Fire Sensors
- SSSV Blowout Preventer
- Manual remote ESD Station
- Interface Valves
- Sand probe and relevant assemblies
- Delay Control Valves
- Velocity Check Valves
- Excess Flow Valves
- Relief Valves
- By-Pass Valves
- Loading Valves
- Quick Exhaust Valves
- Test Valves
- Pressure Sensors in Single, Tandem, Manifold and mounted outside the control unit
Specifically designed for an extra measure of safety on control systems, the plug contains a low-melting alloy that melts at fire temperature and bleeds control pressure downstream blocking at the same time the upstream pressure.
- Unit 8029 – 3/8” or ½” NPT
- Unit 8030 – Stub tube type connector 3/8” tubing and 10 mm tubing OD (without ferrule and nut)
- Unit 8834 – Block & Bleed Unit for panel mounting with control pressure up to 250 psi and block & bleed action
- 75°C (167°F)
- 95°C (203 °F)
- Other melting points available upon request
SSSV Blowout Preventer
The SSV Blowout preventer is designed to control excessive fluid return from a SSSV (Surface controlled Subsurface Safety Valve); the device may be connected directly to the wellhead control tubing port.
The SSSV Blowout Preventer permits to properly operate any Subsurface Safety Valve with a displacement of 575 cm3 (35 inch3).
If control line return flow reaches the volume of 575 cm3 total displacement, the BOP will automatically close the control line to prevent a blowout.
- Available in 316 SS or F51 Duplex
- Operating pressure 0 ÷ 10 kpsi (704 bar)
- Operating temperature range -20 ÷ +250°F (-29 ÷ +121°C)
- Outlet nipple with double check valve
- Second check valve with soft seal
- Automatic reset when applied control pressure
- External reset indicator
Manual remote ESD Station
The manual Remote ESD station is of high visibility, heavy-duty panel made of 316 stainless steel.
The ½” block & bleed ball valve is in 316 SS provides quick venting of control pressure. The panel displays position indication and can be fixed on existing pipe or welded on any suitable metal support.